Calling all bloggers!
It’s Winter Competition time and we have the choice of two fabulous prizes for the lucky winner. All you have to do is post a blog entry and tell us about your favorite holiday. The best blog post wins so be sure to make your blog post is interesting and detailed!
All details listed below. Get your entry in today!
1. Write a 200 word+ blog post on your own blog/website about your best holiday experience (Blog post must contain a link to https://mymenorcavilla.co.uk/. This will signify entry to the competition)
2. Email your blog post URL to firstname.lastname@example.org (make sure you include contact details in the event that you are the winner)
3. Send your entry by 20.00 GMT Sunday16th December 2012
4. Good luck!
1. Website on which blog post is hosted on must be over 6 months old.
2. If a free blogging platform is used, you must be able to evidence 6 months blogging activity.
3. Blog post must contain a ‘followed’ link to https://mymenorcavilla.co.uk/ (i.e. the link cannot be ‘no follow’
4. Blog post containing link must be over 200 word and be written in English.
5. Blog post must be indexed by Google. To test this, enter site:www.yourdomain into Google. If your website is returned, it is indexed by Google.
6. Content used in the blog post must be unique/original. i.e. it cannot be copied from another website.
7. The winner will be the entrant that we judge to have written the best blog post, so be sure to make your blog post as interesting and detailed as possible.
7. We reserve the right to terminate the competition at any time prior to the specified close date (So hurry up!!).
9. Winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of competition closing.
10. Only one entry per person.
11. No purchase necessary.
12. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries. that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
13. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
14. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
15. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. We will endeavor to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
17. The competition is being run by Distinctly Digital, Talbot House, 17 Church Street, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 1DE.